Friday 30 December 2011

birthday.

Ah, it's been a while since my last post. I had honestly intended to do a birthday post, and then a Christmas one, yet New Year's eve is upon us now... It's time to catch up!


My birthday fell on a Sunday this year. Traditionally, whatever happens to me on the 27th of November tends to be rather unpleasant. I did not even enjoy my 21st! However this year I was quite content. My waifu took me out to dinner and wasted $200 on our stomachs. D:


This was my dessert - a chocolate caramel torte with hazelnut cream and a miniature espresso milkshake. SO GOOD.

A few days later, I received something wonderful in the mail from my princess, Lullaby~


I am so in love with this gift wrap. I actually couldn't bring myself to discard it, so I kept it~ 
Anyway...the contents of this beautifully wrapped package?


Ta-da~
A tiered cupcake stand! Funnily enough I had been wanting to get one of these for a while now. Ah, Lullaby, how can you read my heart so well? |D

A little while after that, I received yet another generous parcel! This time it was from Nocturne and Requiem! When I unwrapped the packaging I really wanted to squeal >u<
This Bodyline number is officially my first proper lolita outfit.


I'm a big fan of wa-lolita. How did you guys know? *A* (Am I that easy to read?)


Sadly, I couldn't get a proper full-body shot with my short arms...but above is a picture of me trying. 


And of course, there's one with my face in it. :3

Thank you so much guys! Love you lots~

No comments: