Wednesday 22 August 2012

this is my fangirl face.

Since I became a full-time fangirl at age seven, there have been many occasions where, whilst fangirling over something, I momentarily snap out of my delirium and think to myself "I must look like a complete idiot". Thankfully, these stupid expressions of mine are often made when I'm by myself in front of my laptop, and nobody is present to judge me. In public I try to act cool, calm and collected (doesn't always work but hey).

In a moment of inspiration, I have chronicled a few of these weird faces for your viewing pleasure. Or displeasure, if you will.

(I should also mention that I am, in fact, responsible for these horrid doodles. I am a total failure when it comes to digital drawing. >:P)




1. Content fangirl


This is what I look like by default. Sort of. I've perhaps managed to get my hands on some merchandise, caught up on news concerning whatever fandom, or just hoarded a whole bunch of pretty pictures. You know, that triumphant kind of feeling. Endorphins all round.





2. Squealing fangirl

The flailing arms thing is not an exaggeration.
I also tend to do this when in the company of other fangirls, or when discovering a fellow fangirl for the first time.




3. Warmfuzzyfeelings fangirl

Typical reaction to a good fanfiction, heartwarming fanart, or a touching personal interview.
Or if the character/person in question is oozing charm whatever they're doing.




4. Drooling zombie fangirl

This my asldklasfladjvaldhilasfnoibfnxdalskfhwhyareyousohot face. I'm not sure that it requires much more of an explanation.




5. ...



...This doesn't require much explanation either. I pretty much looked like this all through Kim Jae Wook's scenes in Antique, that one episode of the Ouran drama where Kyoya wore a shirt for less than a minute, and every video clip where TOP kisses another BigBang member. There are quite a few.





1 comment:

Nocturne said...

hahahahah!! The warmfuzzy fangirl one is my fav!! xD

The pics are so acurate!