Sunday 11 September 2011

the obligatory awkward first post.


Rhapsody here. Since I joined the Lost Aria crew (like, a whole 2 days ago), I figured I should take this new identity of mine and run with it. And so here I am, starting this blog.

As is the case when I start all blogs, I am having trouble conjuring up something creative for my first post. So here's a quick and easy solution - I'll tell you 10 facts about myself, different to the facts on our official site. Because lists are cool.


01.
Lists are cool.

02.
If you're fine with it, then I'm fine with it too.

03.
At 16 I wanted to be Yoshiki's psychiatrist.

04.
When not being a ditzy fangirl, I'm your friendly neighbourhood pharmacist.

05.
Offer me sweets and I'm yours forever.

06.
I'm a sucker for bishounen - fictional and real.

07.
...Which is perhaps why I like Visual Kei.

08.
Balance is key - I like a bit of everything except sports, really.

09.
I will laugh at anything, and cry at anything.

10.
Daydreaming isn't a habit, but a lifestyle.



And there you go. Let's hope my next post is more interesting!

1 comment:

Lullaby said...

Yay! It's Rhapsody ☆ -Like like-