Saturday 17 September 2011

vocalomania.

I'm spending the weekend in Studentville. The kids at the School of Pharmacy have taken the baton from out of my hands, and are holding the second ever Pharmacy Revue. Wonder if they'll do as good a job as me and my people did?

...なんてね。They'll probably do better than we did. I sure hope so!

Anyway, seizing this opportunity, I'm going to meet with Nocturne, Lullaby and Requiem to shoot some photos!

Probably due to my relative height, I'll be cosplaying Hideki from Chobits, with Nocturne as Chii. I can't wait - she'll make the most adorable Chii! I believe that she's going to make her own ears too, for which I wish her luck...

Afterwards, Lullaby will be my Miku (yes, MY Miku) in what will hopefully be a Melt PV, with screenplay by Requiem! (Co-written with Lullaby, I understand. :3)




I'm actually relieved that these are going to be casual cosplays...since I don't currently have any costumes of my own. orz
I have recently applied for a debit card so I can stop relying on other people to buy stuff online for me...just set up a paypal account and bought a wig for a Kagamine Len cosplay. Hooray for a step forward! (J 'o')J

KyAaaaAAAaaAA can't this weekend come any faster?!?!?!

No comments: