Saturday 14 January 2012

more gifts!

So I arrived home today from having to work on a Saturday (buh). All I had on my mind was "food", "bum around" and "read No.6"... But then sitting on my bed I found a package from Ballad(e)!!

...

Guess what was in it?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V



If anyone was wondering, yes I am still squeeing my little head off right now. I was so distracted by the sheer awesome that I even forgot to take them out of the plastic packaging until half an hour later...

The detail on these two are so good. They're posable, their buttons are actually buttons (lol), and Sebas-chan's pocket watch chain is also a chain of sorts. Also, I was curious as to whether they had sewn the detail on Bocchan's contract eye. And yes, it turns out that they had. :O



Isn't it beautiful? :D


Thank you so much, Ballad!

No comments: