Wednesday 16 May 2012

makeup.

I tried a different way of applying eye makeup. :D

Now, I don't consider myself at all good with applying makeup - I haven't even found a foundation that suits my skin colour - but I do like to play around with it. I thought perhaps I'd go for a 'cute' kind of look, because I don't think I've been thought of as 'cute' for a long time. xD 
Of course, the level of cuteness is subjective, but for someone whose makeup skill is 0/10, I think I did okay.



Really I just wanted an excuse to pretty myself up and try on the dress I bought from Bodyline whilst on my travels. Alas my lack of camera/photographer/adequate lighting makes for really crappy shots, but hey, selca can hardly be considered art anyway, right?



That pic up there. ^ I gave it my best shot, I really did.
Sadly cuteness is not something that comes naturally to me. However, looking dorky, creepy or spaced out...do.
Maybe one day when I perfect my technique I can start doing tutorials and things, but until then you can have lots of pics of my ugly mug. :3


Oh, and I did these glasses myself. Got a pair of old 3D glasses I know I'll never use again (call me old-fashioned, but I can't stand 3D movies) and popped the lenses out. Cover with glue and sprinkle a bag of seed beads over it, and voila! A funky new pair of glasses to (maybe) wear (someday).
Maybe I'll try adding other things next time, like bigger beads or other ornaments.

No comments: