Sunday 3 June 2012

baby, i'm not a monster.

I've been getting into BigBang in a big way recently. At midnight today they released a new song, Monster.

Somehow I expected the song to be really average, since everyone was making such a big fuss about it saying how wonderful it would be etc. As it happens, I was right and the song is not as mindblowing as the hype made it out to be. Don't get me wrong though - it's a nice song. When I showed it to my younger brother, who is the resident kpop expert in our family, he said 'it sounds like 2PM'. And he has a point. It's that average.

All that aside, the MV is wonderful. It's definitely my type of MV. You simply must watch it!



Taeyang's hair made me giggle, but other than that I loved their costumes and the general feel of this video. And T.O.P's hat+scarf ensemble reminded me of Toshiya's costume in Obscure - that's always a plus.

No comments: