Wednesday 2 May 2012

singapore.

I really do wonder if the Singapore leg of my journey is worth writing about. Really, I did nothing much in particular except eat and shop (like a real Singaporean, minus the working/studying-your-ass-off thing). So here's a bunch of photos I took so you can see just what I ate.



Desserts from a shop along Bugis st.



Takoyaki from Ion Orchard.



Croquette yakisoba from Ion Orchard.



Ice kacang from Adam Park (and my uncle's tau suan in the bg).




Some dishes waifu and I had at a Japanese buffet on Hillcrest road.



Family Size pizza with prosciutto, rocket and parmesan from Pepperoni on Hillcrest road.



My first Singapore Sling (after having been in and out of that country for over a decade). Can't say it was all that great though. From some bar along Clarke Quay.


No comments: