Monday 3 October 2011

blonde.

My parents never really liked it when Asians dyed their hair blonde. "They're trying too hard to be like those Westerners!" they would say. They told me not to worry about wanting to be like a Westerner, to be confident being an Asian. I guess... I didn't really have much of a choice but to be confident in being an Asian. It's not like I could force myself not to be Asian, no?


I don't have to worry about dying my hair anyway, since my scalp is sensitive to dyes and stuff (fortunately my natural hair colour is pretty light anyway), but I've come to accept that blonde is a legitimate hair colour for Asians too. In fact, it looks really good on some people. Take all these people for example.


Actually, I suppose blonde became somewhat glamorous. That's why all these jrockers bleach their hair yes? Mind you, some guys pull it off better than others, meanwhile others have been blonde for so long I get used to it...and once they dye their hair dark again it feels off.





Yes, this post was inspired by Lee Hongki. And yes, this is just an excuse for me to spam my blog with pics. I'm a hoarder, so naturally I have a lot of pics saved up for occasions such as this, where I'm required to show off. /nolife

Oh, btw, from top to bottom, it's: Gackt, Hiroto (Alice Nine) and Kamijo (Versailles).

1 comment:

Nocturne said...

=w= I love your blogs so much...

*nosebleeds all over your page*