Wednesday 9 November 2011

testing testing.

So, I'm quite unmotivated when it comes to getting stuff done. That's why it takes ages for me to finish writing stuff, watching dramas/anime, study...
However, I do like to dress up. Even if I'm not going anywhere or doing anything else. I get sudden spur-of-the-moment urges to wear a flashy outfit, or do my makeup, or even try on my newly-acquired wigs.

In this instance, I wanted to try out my Kagamine Len cosplay. Just for kicks. I did have contact lenses on, but they weren't the right colour...plus it was an overcast day so the green didn't show up in photos... But ah well. Here are a couple of the better pictures I took. Largely unedited, just upped the contrast to make the yellow yellower.



Unfortunately since the wig is a bit small, my natural hair sticks out the side...It's not noticeable if I angle my head correctly, but it still sucks. :( And I'm really not sure how to remedy the situation either. *cry*
I still haven't had a chance to practice open-chest binding yet, but I'll get around to it soon! Since Lullaby and I have a lot of open-chest cosplays in mind....

The other day I thought of how many cosplays Lullaby and I have planned to do together, and I was highly amused by the number of plans that involve us being shirtless/nearly shirtless guys. Looking forward to it. ^^b

No comments: