Wednesday 25 April 2012

Disneyland.



Does every child dream of going to Disneyland? I certainly did. Of the children I knew, perhaps I was one of the lucky ones. This was my third time visiting Disneyland, and my second time visiting the one in Tokyo in particular.

Potato was a compulsory travel companion, obviously.





We went on a weekday, so it wasn't as crowded as it would've been. The weather was also perfect.
And if you're wondering from the date on the ticket, yes I've been posting out of chronological order. It was easier this way. 




Because it's that time of year, everything was Easter/Spring-themed. There was also an Easter parade that we really couldn't be bothered watching. Instead we took the opportunity to go on all the popular rides while everyone else was watching the parade.




If you love Lilo & Stitch as much as I do, you too will know that this is 'The Red One'. xD
And please excuse my noob finger in the corner.



 

Of course, no trip to Disneyland is complete without those silly hats/headbands. Even Potato got one.






There was a shooting range there, and if you hit the targets ten out of ten times, you were awarded with a badge~ xD


I'm so proud of my waifu. x3



Since it was so quiet, we were able to get on the rides really quickly. We waited in line for twenty minutes at most, so we were pretty efficient. Managed to ride Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain twice. Usually I hate heights and high speeds, but I make an exception for Disney roller coasters. The one I really hated was Splash Mountain, cos apparently I can put aside my distaste for heights and high speed, but not my distaste for suspense and for getting wet.
Potato was a brave little bear, and he went on all the rides with us too~ He was super fluffy after Space Mountain. xDDD


In the evening we managed to escape the electric parade and find a prime spot right in front of the castle so we could watch the fireworks. 

Just before the fireworks display started. The castle looked seriously creepy all lit up like that. O_o


Finally we had an overpriced buffet dinner at the Crystal Palace restaurant and bought some souvenirs to take home with us. To be honest, considering the amount of dessert I had, I guess the restaurant wasn't too overpriced after all.





Part Zero: Over the Hills and Far Away
Part One: On the Road and in the Sky
Part Two: Yanaka etc.
Part Three: Shibuya, Meiji-jingu, Harajuku
Part Four: Asakusa, Ginza, Odaiba
Part Six: Akihabara

No comments: