Tuesday 24 April 2012

over the hills and far away.

This is Potato. He is about to go on a journey.


I've been away for a while, in case you haven't noticed. xD

Touched down on home soil yesterday, after spending almost three weeks abroad. It was my first self-funded holiday ever. Had a fantastic time, and only wish I could have a holiday like that more often. ;_;

My time was divided between Tokyo and Singapore - I spent time with mai waifu who did/is doing placements at the university hospitals there. He's currently still in Singapore, finishing off the placement there. *misses*

I'll be recapping my journey by area, seeing as I went to certain parts of Tokyo more often than others, and I really didn't do much in Singapore cos I stayed with my uncle there. And it was too hot to do anything.



Part One: On the Road and in the Sky
Part Two: Yanaka etc.
Part Three: Shibuya, Meiji-jingu, Harajuku
Part Four: Asakusa, Ginza, Odaiba
Part Five: Disneyland
Part Six: Akihabara
Part Seven: Singapore

No comments: